The period for which foreigners can be temporarily registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Duration of stay of foreigners in the Republic of Kazakhstan established by paragraphs 10, 13 and 14 of the Rules of entry and stay of immigrants in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as their departure from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Foreigners Registration is:
• Foreigners who arrived in the visa procedure – for a period not exceeding the validity of foreigner’s national passport and visas;
• Citizens arriving to the Republic of Kazakhstan from the countries with which there are international agreements on visa-free entry and stay – for a period not exceeding 30 days;
• Citizens of the countries of the Customs Union – for a period not exceeding 90 days;
• Citizens of the countries of the Customs Union, indicating the purpose of entry “on the job” (migrant workers), as well as their families, to provide, within 30 days after crossing the employment contract the border with Kazakhstan’s employer – the duration of the employment contract (Article 5 of the Legal Agreement status of migrant workers and members of their families);
• Citizens of the countries of the Customs Union, indicating the purpose of entry “on the job”, but have not signed a labor contract at the expiration of 30 days – a period not exceeding 60 days (Article 5 of the Agreement on the Legal Status of Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families);
• Foreigners, for which there is drawn up in accordance with the law permission for foreign labor force – for the duration of this authorization.
When the deadline for the stay of foreigners in Kazakhstan?
Term of authorized stay of foreign citizens in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the registration of their passports for persons stops:
• Leaving the Republic of Kazakhstan – the last day of the period of validity of visas;
• Entered the visa-free regime – the last day of the registration period.
Extension of stay of foreigners in Kazakhstan
For foreigners, arrived without visas, and citizens of the countries of the Customs Union of the initial registration period may be extended for the same period (respectively 30 or 90 days).
A further extension of this period is not allowed. A foreigner, so when approaching the expiration of the extended period must make a decision to leave the country or a residence permit.
Limit the total length of stay does not apply to any period (eg calendar year). To sign up for a new term, the foreigner is enough to leave the Republic of Kazakhstan and re-enter its territory in the general order. In this case, it will be re-registered under the current rules. On the grounds that a foreigner previously entered the country and used the length of stay, it can not be denied re-registration or cut a new term.
Foreigners who have entered in the visa procedure, duration of stay is extended by extending the validity period of the visa.
Call for admission in South Kazakh State Medical University :- +918689081615.