To get admission in south Kazakh state medical university there are three steps:
STEP 1: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from south Kazakh state medical university we require the following documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate
- Filled Application form
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Invitation charges400 US$
- Courier Charges100 US$
You can send us the documents by email or by fax.
You can transfer payment to us by bank transfer or by western Union.
After receiving documents and payment. We shall send you the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 2: VISA
After getting invitation letter from south Kazakh state medical university students should contact to nearest Kazakhstan Embassy or Consultant. He/she should apply to Kazakh embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for one year)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (translated into Russian language)
- Birth Certificate (translated into Russian language)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into Russian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness (translated into Russian language)
- 8 Passport size Photos
STEP 3: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Kazakh embassy or Consultant, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representatives shall receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland.